Duplicate Pan Card: The PAN card is an essential card for the employees and businessman. The PAN card is used for the main financial transactions such as income tax payments, returns and some of the other type of the purpose. Normally, the duplicates PAN cards are applied, if the PAN Card is stolen or damaged or broken. To Submit the duplicate PAN card application form, you need to follow instruction shown below.
Reason to apply for a Duplicate PAN Card:
There are plenty of reasons available to apply for the duplicate PAN card. Here some of the few reasons are given below;
- You have lost your PAN card.
- Your PAN card is stolen by the unknown person.
- Your card is illegible or damaged or de-shaped.
The size and all the other type of information in the PAN are similar to the original PAN card. It completely looks like an original PAN card. So, you cannot get any kind of the confusions and worries if you have the duplicate PAN card.
How to apply for a Duplicate PAN Card ?
- Visit the official site of the NSDL (www.tin-nsdl.com). This link helps to apply for the duplicate PAN card.
- Now, you can see the home page of this site. Click the button Reprint of the card.
- You have to follow the link for the online form for the correction and the changes in the PAN card. This procedure is same for all the type of the process if you want to get the new PAN card.
- You will get all the type of the information to fill the online application.
- In the bottom of the page, you can find the selection button.
- Select you are entity As the applicant for the Permanent Account Number card. Select the partnership firm or individual or company and some of the other kind of the important options.
- Enter all the information required in the form. After completed the form, check your entered information is right or wrong. Now click the submit button. You have to mention your PAN card number in the form.
- you have to mention the number of your Aadhar card; you can also send you are Aadhar card proof to the NSDL.
- Now you can get the acknowledgement number.
- Then you can get the print out of the form.
Documents required to apply Duplicated PAN Card :
If you are applying or applied for the duplicate PAN card, you have submitted some of the important documents to the NSDL. These documents are required for the verification process. If the documents or false or any other issues in the documents or don’t submit the documents means, you are duplicate PAN card is rejected. Only the photocopy of the document you have to send to the NSDL, not the original documents. You are photocopy documents neither are nor return to the person. Before going to send the documents check all the documents are fixed and right documents are attached to the envelope. Here, the documents are given below that will be required for the duplicate pan card applying.
- Demand draft.
- Any type of the proof presents in the PAN card.
- Proof of the identity, date of birth, Aadhar card number, residential address and much more.
- Send all the Xerox copy of your documents to the NSDL.
- Post your form in the envelope.
- Your envelope must reach the NSDL office within the fifteen days.
In order to get Duplicate PAN Card, You need to follow the above-mentioned instruction. If you face any difficulty in getting Duplicate Pan Card, Please comment us. We will try to help you to get one.