EPF Payment online: Payment of EPF online has made life really easy for a lot of individuals and also of the firms. For the employers, the online payment of the EPF is the best mode. Though a certain grace period is given to them, but in case you do not want any sort of delay in the payment, it would be better that you go for online epf payment. EPFO offers this facility to you. The facility is open to both employees and the employers. If a firm has more than 20 employees, then they will have to register here for the same and they can also have this saving plan which works best for the salaried people. All the employers can make the payment with any bank with which they have a corporate account.
EPF Payment online:
It helps in a lot of ways to the employees. The employers get confirmation of the same on their mobile phones. The net banking facility also makes it easier as the account is directly linked. Below is the process is given with the help of which you can use for your understanding for the online epf payment.
This portal is very helpful to the employees. They can easily register and can create their ID and password. Once you have registered, you can also upload your electronic return. This portal is very important as the employees can enjoy all the facilities without any hassle.
How to pay EPF Payment online ?
- Go to the website which is www.epfindia.com. On this website, you will get to see an Employers E-Sewa Page. Click on that.
- On the next page, you will get two options. Either you will have to register or if you have registered, you can simply login.
- Then you will be asked to upload all your details. Once you upload all your details, only then you will be able to generate your ECR – Electronic Challan cum Return.
- After that, you will get an option of Online ECR.
- After that, your TRRN will be generated which is Temporary Return Reference Number.
- There will be a particular format in the website based on which you will have to upload your details so that your challan is generated. You will have to upload details like your monthly contribution.
- Fill all the details and after that, you will also be required to upload a text format of the same. You will also be asked to verify the same.
- After it is verified, then you will be able to download the challan, your statement and also your acknowledgment copy. This all can be done once you click on the “Download Challan Menu”.
- On the top right side of your challan, your TRRN number will be displayed.
- The validity of this challan is only for 15 days. Make sure that you remit the payment within these 15 days so that you do not miss the deadline.
In case if you miss the deadline, then you will have to upload all your details again so that you again get your TRRN number.