Aadhar Card Status Online: Aadhar Card is one of the important proofs of Identity and it is the essential documents for address anywhere in India. Every Indian citizen must own an aadhar card and if the person has enrolled for and Aadhar Card, they also need to check their aadhar card status online. It is important if the aadhar has been generated or not. Here, I am going to share the method of checking Aadhar Card Status online at www.uidai.gov.in.
Check Aadhar Card Status by Name:
After completion of the application form, you will receive your aadhar card within 90 days if it has been more than ninety days, you must approach the aadhar card office or head office. At the same time you have to check status of your aadhar card through online. In order to check your aadhar card status, you may follow the below mentioned steps.
- At first, you may visit the official web portal which is https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid.
- After that, you may select Enrollment ID.
- After that, you should enter following details like
- Email address,
- Mobile number,
- The security code displayed
- After that, you may click on Get OTP button. Within few minutes your OTP will be delivered to your respective mobile number. After receiving the OTP you should enter the OTP you just received on your mobile or email address
- Then click on verify OTP, now you will receive a message with your Enrollment Id.
- Now you can get your aadhar card enrollment ID that helps to check aadhar card status by Name. Still now UIDAI has not released any system but with the aadhar card enrollment number, users can track their aadhar card status.
Guide To Check Aadhar Card Status By Date Of Birth
You can easily check your aadhar card status by using your date of birth. In order to check aadhar card status by using date of birth you may follow the below mentioned steps. The complete procedure will take few minutes,
- In order to check aadhar card status you need to get OTP
- after that go to https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Then check the option “Enrolment No (EID no), this options available under “you want to receive your lost”.
- After that, you need to type your full name as well as email address in the provided two fields.
- With the email address, you may enter your registered mobile number.
- Then fill in the security code and click Get OTP button.
- After the process, your will receive One Time Password to your mobile or email address immediately. Then retrieve Enrolment ID to check your Aadhar Status.
- You may enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- Then click on verify OTP.
- After that, you will receive Enrolment Id. Then visit the page of UIDAI portal, which is uidai.net.in.
- Then enter your enrolment id with date and time of enrolment in right manner.
- In general first fourteen digits are your enrolment id and the second fourteen digits are the date & time of the enrolment. After that, you need to enter the security as shown in the page.
- Finally, click on get status
Guide to Check Aadhaar Card Status by Enrollment ID:
- You can easily check your aadhar card status by following short and simple procedure,
- At first, Click on uidai.net.in
- Then enter the enrolment id number in the respective box
- After that, you may enter date and time as mentioned in the acknowledgment receipt.
- Then fill the security code after that click on the button to check status. Within few minutes you will get the aadhar card status message.
These are the available methods to check aadhar card status through online; based on your needs you can choose the best methods to track the aadhar card status online.